Welcome to thebookvagrant!

RAINBOWTHON 2.0 TBR

By 5:47 PM , , , , , ,



         The Rainbowthon is a read-a-thon hosted by the lovely Riley, Lainey, Jillian, and Kayla through YouTube and Twitter. This is going to be my first time participating and I am so incredibly excited for it to begin! 

   READATHON DETAILS   
DATE | Feb 7 - Feb 14
RULES | Pick six books corresponding to 4 - 6 of the colors of the rainbow (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple) or 4 - 6 books in ONE of the colors.
*You can double up colors for up to 2 books

Use #rainbowthon on twitter to chat and talk to others who are also participating.

   MY TBR   
A DARKER SHADE OF MAGIC by V.E. Schwab
RUBY RED by Kerstin Gier
CRUEL BEAUTY by Rosamund Hodge
THE WINNER’S CURSE by Marie Rutkoski
REBEL SPRING by Morgan Rhodes
       
          These are books that I have been dying to finally get to for quite some time, and what better way to actually read them than through a read-a-thon?
       
          Hands down the two books I am the most excited about are Rebel Spring and A Darker Shade of Magic, so I may leave those last -- or I may crack and just binge them both, ignore my TBR and focus on reading them and their sequels/remaining books of the series within the week -- who can say, really?

          Either way, I am incredibly excited to get started and if any of you are interested in participating, it's definitely not too late to do so! Be sure to let me know what you're reading over on twitter, and don't forget to tweet your progress using the hashtag #rainbowthon.

          Good luck to anyone who is also participating!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels