Welcome to thebookvagrant!

DIY | Flower Bookmarks

By 12:31 AM ,


I tried to do an artsy thing, and I filmed it.


I've had these flowers laying about since my graduation in May because I just couldn't bring myself to throw them away -- I'm a sentimental person, what can I say? So, in an effort to immortalize my friend and family's best wishes, I decided to use the flowers for bookmarks.

If you'd like to see how I made them, check out the video below:
While these are definitely not the highest quality bookmarks, I really enjoyed making them. I'm already planning to make a few more sometime later this week. If you want to try making them yourself, you can also include drawings, lace borders, or maybe even tassels. Don't be afraid to get creative and have fun with it!

I'm hoping to make more videos like this along with recipes and a few other things I'm very excited for. If you have any suggestions, please let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels