Welcome to thebookvagrant!

Recent Buys

By 3:07 PM , , , , , , , , , ,


These are all of the books I've purchased recently, and I have to say I'm a little proud of myself for my growing self control. (Although I do have a small Book Outlet haul on the way largely due to a coupon Marlene kindly gifted me. ðŸ’—)

STARS ABOVE by Marissa Meyer
This series is one of my all-time favorite series, and I've been dying to get my hands on this collection of short stories since it came out. There's also an amazing epilogue that follows the characters after the end of Winter, and there's a wedding! I've managed to keep out of the reach of spoilers and I still don't know whose wedding it is, but I'm dying to find out!

ME BEFORE YOU by Jojo Moyes
My friend Ilse has been trying to get me to read this book for over a year...and I finally gave in. It is her favorite book of all time, and since there is a movie coming out soon (and the trailer looks fantastic!) I decided it was time. I'm definitely keeping some tissues at hand for this, though.
Goodreads | Book Depository

THE REVOLUTION OF IVY by Amy Engel
I bought the first book largely because of Christine's recommendation and I loved it so much I just knew I needed to get my hands on the second book asap. I already read it, I liked it, and that's all I'm going to say. For now.
Goodreads | Book Depository

INTO THE STILL BLUE by Veronica Rossi
Like with The Revolution of Ivy, I recently read the first two books in the Under the Never Sky trilogy and loved them. I was actually waiting for this book to pop up on The Book Outlet, but I just became too impatient in the end. Oops. I already read it. I loved it. More to come.
Goodreads | Book Depository


And those are all of the books I've purchased lately! I'm definitely considering posting more of these mini hauls more often, especially since I've only been making seasonal hauls on my YouTube channel lately.  I'm just not buying books as often as I used to, what can I say? I'm also definitely more resolved to get through a lot of the books I already own, so book collecting has been put on the back burner...for now, anyway. ðŸ˜‰

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Yesy. I just found your YouTube channel and your blog and I really love your content! I’ve been binge watching your videos and I just love your energy and your vlogging style :)

    I hope you’ll enjoy Stars Above. I read it recently and absolutely loved it! I’m currently reading Me Before You and so far, I’m really enjoying it. The movie trailer looks really good so I’m guessing the movie will be pretty nice too. Plus, they did a great job with the cast! I hope you’ll enjoy all your new books. And looking forward to your Book Outlet haul ^^

    ReplyDelete

Labels