Welcome to thebookvagrant!

Currently Reading I

By 2:34 PM , , , , , , ,




Oh, reading slump! The things you make me do.

I've been in a reading slump for the past month, and I've been struggling, to say the least. The primary source of my frustration? I have actually been reading amazing books lately, but I've somehow still found myself unable to finish a book this month. That doesn't mean I haven't tried though!

Usually when I'm in the middle of a slump, one of my remedies is to start a book I've heard great things about. Unfortunately, this method can backfire sometimes, and I just end up with a stack of books I side-eye guiltily throughout the day.

In an effort to try to brainwash myself to finish them soon (hopefully), I decided to share the books here. Maybe this will make me feel accountable? I don't even know anymore.

The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
        ‣Started on March 22
        ‣Read 157 pages

To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han
        ‣Started on April 26
        ‣Read 21 pages

An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
        ‣Started on May 14
        ‣Read 6 pages

The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater 
        ‣Started on May 18
        ‣Read 26%

World After by Susan Ee
        ‣Started on June 28
        ‣Read 16 pages

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling 
        ‣Started on July 7
        ‣Read 199 pages

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
        ‣Started on July 12
        ‣Read 23 pages

Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
        ‣Started on July 18
        ‣Read 5 pages


How do you deal with reading slumps? Be sure to leave some tips and tricks in the comments section, or tweet me some suggestions!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels