Welcome to thebookvagrant!

March Book Haul

By 8:01 PM , , , , , , , ,



This past February I set up a book buying ban for myself in which I was only allowed to buy one book for every five I read. Well, I have no self control so it's failed  miserably. 

On the bright side, I have actually cut down on my book purchases, maybe not as much as I'd have liked, but if you've seen any of my book hauls this is clearly an improvement. I think that's something to celebrate about  with more books! (No, really. I already bought five more — but that's all I'm prepared to buy for the month, so *fingers crossed*)

Goodreads 1 2   |  Book Depository 1 2
In celebration of their 80th anniversary, Penguin recently released eighty Little Black Classics which are short stories by a variety of authors. I picked up two of my personal favorites.

These are available in the UK (and possibly other places around Europe), but I bought mine on the Book Depository

Goodreads 1   |  Book Depository 1 2
Virginia Woolf is an author I am not as familiar with as I'd like to be. I have been making an effort to read more feminist literature, and I figured this might be a good place to start. Recommendations are more than welcome.





Those are the books I picked up last month. Have any of you picked up any of the Little Black Classics? I'm so tempted to buy a few more. They are just so small and beautiful. I want to catch 'em all!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Labels